Hi! Something a little different today. Sharing 10 random facts about me. Back when I used to work in a typical office environment, when these types of emails would pop up in my inbox, I would get so excited to share.
1. I have the biggest dimples and I absolutely love them. I have my dad and grandfather to thank for that.
2. I have always wanted to be a detective. Whenever I see an ambulance, fire truck or police car, I have to know what's going on. It's never too late, right?! LOL
3. My cocktails of choice: Above all, red wine (is that even considered a cocktail?!) Then, a dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives. And of course, Rose and Chardonnay in the summer. Funny thing though, I don't really enjoy drinking. You will see me occasionally with a drink in hand, but I have never been a big drinker and don't think I ever will be.
4. You will never find me without nail polish on my hands. Going to get a manicure is definitely one of my guilty pleasures and something I love doing when I need to relax. No matter what city I have lived in, the nail techs always know me by name and I try to find a person that I can stick with every time.
5. If I could wear only one nail color for the rest of my life, it would be Funny Bunny.
6. I absolutely can't stand leftovers. They make me sick. I know, it's so bad, but good thing I have my husband who will eat them all day, every day.
7. I hate cold water. I prefer either room temperature or if I'm home, I'll do warm water with lemon.
8. I am not a big meal person, especially when it comes to lunch. Breakfast and dinner are definitely my favorites. I just would rather order a million appetizers or snack all day long. Is anyone else with me?
9. I surprisingly have a good singing voice. My mom used to beg me to sing in the church choir and I have to admit, I wish I had pursued it or at least practiced more. Now you can find me singing in the car to my favorite soundtracks (insert embarrassing) and that's about it.
10. I love to entertain. Hosting people is one of my very favorite things to do. Even if I am just making food for my husband, I still always want to present everything in a pretty way. I always have the table set and think it's fun to use my nice pieces, even on a random Tuesday night.
I have SOO many more facts that I want to share with you all so stay tuned for the next ten facts in another blog post to come. Hope everyone has a great short week.